Govt | Est. 1967 | Hyderabad, Telangana
Jaisoorya Potti Sreeramulu Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad is one of the reputed Government Homoeopathic Colleges in Telangana. The college is popularly known as JSPS Hyderabad and was founded in 1967. This famous BHMS College in Hyderabad is affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh and is approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
|College Name||Established Year||Type||Intake|
|Jaisoorya Potti Sreeramulu Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College||1967||Government||68 seats|
JSPS Homoeopathic College JSPS Hyderabad was started to serve students with the best Homoeopathic care, and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Naturopathy Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Jaisoorya Potti Sreeramulu Govt.Homeopathic Medical College
9GXJ+6FJ, Rahat Nagar, Ramanthapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500013
Phone Number:040 2703 8815
Admission into BAMS, BHMS, BUMS & BNYS Courses in all the Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani and Naturopathy Medical Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTRUHS for the academic year under Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Ayurveda, Homoeopathy & Unani Colleges and Competent Authority Seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges under Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada.
The admission for Homeopathic colleges in Government colleges:
The Counseling is conducted by Dr. NTRUHS (NTR University of Health Sciences) in which only local domicile students can participate in Counseling and it is based on NEET Score and Ranking.
PROSPECTUS/REGULATIONS 2021-22- To know all the latest updates of Dr. NTRUHS - click here
|Homeopathic colleges in Telangana, the seat matrix for Govt seats are mentioned below:|
For more details please visit the website at – http://website.drntruhs.in/index.html
Reservation Policies for Government Seats:
Special Category Reservations under the categories of CAP, NCC, PWD is as follows:
Reservation For Women Candidates: 33 1/3% of seats are reserved for women candidates which are horizontal reservations.
5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year). Students will have 4 professional exams within a duration of 4.5 years and a compulsory rotating internship for 1 year. medical colleges in Karnataka states are regulated as per the rules and regulations of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science which is also known as RGUHS, Bangalore.
Qualifying Percentile and Cut-off Score:
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|UR/ EWS||45th Percentile||122|
|SC/ST/BC & PwD||35th Percentile||96|
|UR & PwD||40th Percentile||108|
Scanned Certificates/ Documents In Pdf Format To Be Uploaded While Filling Online Application Form:-
3. NEET Rank Card
4. SSC/ 10th Class Pass Certificate
5. Intermediate OR Equivalent Pass Certificate
6. Study Certificates from class 6th to 10th
7. Study Certificates of Intermediate /10+2
8. Transfer Certificate (TC)
9. Latest Integrated Community Certificate Obtained from MEE-SEVA with Barcode
10. Residence Certificate of Parent/Student issued by Tahsildar/MRO for a period of 10 years Residence in Andhra Pradesh, excluding the study period/Employment out side the state, specifically mentioning the years in the certificate.
11. Income Certificate/White Ration Card
12. Income and Asset Certificate valid for the year issued by MEE-SEVA for claiming economically weaker sections reservation (Candidates who are not covered under SC,ST & BC)
13. Aadhar Card
14.Certificate for person with Disability issued by MEE-SEVA for PH reservation
15. NCC Certificates - (all certificates scanned in one file in PDF format)
16. CAP Certificates - (all certificates in one file in PDF format)
The Fee structure of Jaisoorya Potti Sreeramulu Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad is mentioned below:
|Course||Government Quota||Private Quota|
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097