The KKC Homoeopathic Medical College, is a Private College established in the Year 2019. The College is Affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, located in Andhra Pradesh with the annual intake of 100 seats. KKC Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital , Puttur is a very popular college in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is one of the leading college in Medicine and Health Sciences. It is located in Puttur, Andhra Pradesh. KKC Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital , Puttur is a Private institution. 1 course is taught under UG in this institution.
Multimedia-enabled, comfortable seating well ventilated medium-sized classrooms are available for BHMS students. The location and the ambiance is conducive for learning. The VAK teaching method - visual, audio, and kinesthetic methodology is interactive with updated information and research on the subject is included by the teachers.
There are separate hostels for ladies and gents within the same campus.
|College name||Established year||Type||Intake seats|
|KKC Homoeopathic Medical College||2019||Private||100|
KKC Nagar, PR Mangalam,
Admission into BAMS, BHMS, BUMS & BNYS Courses in all the Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani and Naturopathy Medical Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTRUHS for the academic year under Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Ayurveda, Homoeopathy & Unani Colleges and Competent Authority Seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges under Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada.
The admission for Homeopathic colleges in Private colleges is divided into two categories :
|Homeopathic colleges in Andhra Pradesh, the seat matrix for Govt seats and Private (management) seats are mentioned below:|
|Government Seat||Private (management) seat||NRI|
For more details please visit the website at – http://website.drntruhs.in/index.html
Reservation Policies for Government Seats:
Special Category Reservations under the categories of CAP, NCC, PWD is as follows:
Reservation For Women Candidates: 33 1/3% of seats are reserved for women candidates which are horizontal reservations.
5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year). Students will have 4 professional exams within a duration of 4.5 years and a compulsory rotating internship for 1 year. medical colleges in Karnataka states are regulated as per the rules and regulations of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science which is also known as RGUHS, Bangalore.
Qualifying Percentile and Cut-off Score:
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|UR/ EWS||45th Percentile||122|
|SC/ST/BC & PwD||35th Percentile||96|
|UR & PwD||40th Percentile||108|
Scanned Certificates/ Documents In Pdf Format To Be Uploaded While Filling Online Application Form:-
3. NEET Rank Card
4. SSC/ 10th Class Pass Certificate
5. Intermediate OR Equivalent Pass Certificate
6. Study Certificates from class 6th to 10th
7. Study Certificates of Intermediate /10+2
8. Transfer Certificate (TC)
9. Latest Integrated Community Certificate Obtained from MEE-SEVA with Barcode
10. Residence Certificate of Parent/Student issued by Tahsildar/MRO for a period of 10 years Residence in Andhra Pradesh, excluding the study period/Employment out side the state, specifically mentioning the years in the certificate.
11. Income Certificate/White Ration Card
12. Income and Asset Certificate valid for the year issued by MEE-SEVA for claiming economically weaker sections reservation (Candidates who are not covered under SC,ST & BC)
13. Aadhar Card
14.Certificate for person with Disability issued by MEE-SEVA for PH reservation
15. NCC Certificates - (all certificates scanned in one file in PDF format)
16. CAP Certificates - (all certificates in one file in PDF format)
|College Name||Cat-A Convener Quota (Rs.)||Cat-B Management Quota (Upto) (Rs.)|
|KKC Homoeopathic Medical College, Parameswara Mangalam, Puttur, Chittoor District||22000||300000|
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097
7406244111 | 8884499765
We speak Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.