Govt. Naturopathy Medical Colleges, Hyderabad, is a Government College established in the Year 1970. The College is affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences and approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines, Vijayawada, located in Andhra Pradesh with an annual intake of 30 seats.
|College name||Established year||Type||Intake seats|
|Govt. Naturopathy Medical Colleges, Hyderabad||1970||Government||30|
The college provides well developed infrastructure facilities and they provide quality education where there are well trained faculties are focussing on. the college provides good hostel facilities, laboratories, libraries and hospital.
Govt. Naturopathy Medical Colleges, Ameerpet
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, 500016
Contact No: 040-23730462, 23731786
Admission into BAMS, BHMS, BUMS & BNYS Courses in all the Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani and Naturopathy Medical Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTRUHS for the academic year under Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Ayurveda, Homoeopathy & Unani Colleges and Competent Authority Seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges under Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada.
The admission for AYUSH colleges in Government colleges:
The Counseling is conducted by Dr. NTRUHS (NTR University of Health Sciences) in which only local domicile students can participate in Counseling and it is based on NEET Score and Ranking.
|AYUSH colleges in Telangana, the seat matrix for Govt seats are mentioned below:|
For more details please visit the website at – http://website.drntruhs.in/index.html
Reservation Policies for Government Seats:
Special Category Reservations under the categories of CAP, NCC, PWD is as follows:
Reservation For Women Candidates: 33 1/3% of seats are reserved for women candidates which are horizontal reservations.
5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year). Students will have 4 professional exams within a duration of 4.5 years and a compulsory rotating internship for 1 year. medical colleges in Karnataka states are regulated as per the rules and regulations of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science which is also known as RGUHS, Bangalore.
Qualifying Percentile and Cut-off Score:
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|UR/ EWS||45th Percentile||122|
|SC/ST/BC & PwD||35th Percentile||96|
|UR & PwD||40th Percentile||108|
Scanned Certificates/ Documents In Pdf Format To Be Uploaded While Filling Online Application Form:-
3. NEET Rank Card
4. SSC/ 10th Class Pass Certificate
5. Intermediate OR Equivalent Pass Certificate
6. Study Certificates from class 6th to 10th
7. Study Certificates of Intermediate /10+2
8. Transfer Certificate (TC)
9. Latest Integrated Community Certificate Obtained from MEE-SEVA with Barcode
10. Residence Certificate of Parent/Student issued by Tahsildar/MRO for a period of 10 years Residence in Andhra Pradesh, excluding the study period/Employment out side the state, specifically mentioning the years in the certificate.
11. Income Certificate/White Ration Card
12. Income and Asset Certificate valid for the year issued by MEE-SEVA for claiming economically weaker sections reservation (Candidates who are not covered under SC,ST & BC)
13. Aadhar Card
14.Certificate for person with Disability issued by MEE-SEVA for PH reservation
15. NCC Certificates - (all certificates scanned in one file in PDF format)
16. CAP Certificates - (all certificates in one file in PDF format)
The Fee structure of Govt. Naturopathy Medical Colleges, Hyderabad, Telangana is mentioned below:
|Course||Government Quota||Private Quota|
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097
7406244111 | 8884499765
We speak Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.