Private | Est. 2019 | Prathipadu, Tadepalligudem, Andhra Pradesh
Sri Akula Sree Ramulu Homeopathic Hospital & Medical College, located at Tadepalligudam in West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh.The College is Affiliated to Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijaywada, located in Andhra Pradesh with the annual intake of 100 seats.
Sri Akula Sree Ramulu Homeopathic Hospital & Medical College is a well-known educational institution.It is imparting quality education in the field, over the past 30 years. The facilities offered by the college, along with its experienced faculty, help students in becoming competent professionals.
|College name||Established year||Type||Intake seats|
|Sri Akula Sree Ramulu Homeopathic Hospital & Medical College||2019||Private||100|
Sri Akula Sree Ramulu Homeopathic Hospital & Medical College
Y-Junction, Prathipadu, Tadepalligudem,
Andhra Pradesh 534134
Phone Numbers : 08819-281699
Admission into BAMS, BHMS, BUMS & BNYS Courses in all the Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani and Naturopathy Medical Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTRUHS for the academic year under Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Ayurveda, Homoeopathy & Unani Colleges and Competent Authority Seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges under Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada.
The admission for Homeopathic colleges in Private colleges is divided into two categories :
PROSPECTUS/REGULATIONS 2021-22- To know all the latest updates of Dr. NTRUHS - click here
|Homeopathic colleges in Andhra Pradesh, the seat matrix for Govt seats and Private (management) seats are mentioned below:|
|Government Seat||Private (management) seat||NRI|
For more details please visit the website at – http://website.drntruhs.in/index.html
Reservation Policies for Government Seats:
Special Category Reservations under the categories of CAP, NCC, PWD is as follows:
Reservation For Women Candidates: 33 1/3% of seats are reserved for women candidates which are horizontal reservations.
5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year). Students will have 4 professional exams within a duration of 4.5 years and a compulsory rotating internship for 1 year. medical colleges in Karnataka states are regulated as per the rules and regulations of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science which is also known as RGUHS, Bangalore.
Qualifying Percentile and Cut-off Score:
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|UR/ EWS||45th Percentile||122|
|SC/ST/BC & PwD||35th Percentile||96|
|UR & PwD||40th Percentile||108|
Scanned Certificates/ Documents In Pdf Format To Be Uploaded While Filling Online Application Form:-
3. NEET Rank Card
4. SSC/ 10th Class Pass Certificate
5. Intermediate OR Equivalent Pass Certificate
6. Study Certificates from class 6th to 10th
7. Study Certificates of Intermediate /10+2
8. Transfer Certificate (TC)
9. Latest Integrated Community Certificate Obtained from MEE-SEVA with Barcode
10. Residence Certificate of Parent/Student issued by Tahsildar/MRO for a period of 10 years Residence in Andhra Pradesh, excluding the study period/Employment out side the state, specifically mentioning the years in the certificate.
11. Income Certificate/White Ration Card
12. Income and Asset Certificate valid for the year issued by MEE-SEVA for claiming economically weaker sections reservation (Candidates who are not covered under SC,ST & BC)
13. Aadhar Card
14.Certificate for person with Disability issued by MEE-SEVA for PH reservation
15. NCC Certificates - (all certificates scanned in one file in PDF format)
16. CAP Certificates - (all certificates in one file in PDF format)
For any Management seat admission, do contact college: 08819-281699
The Fee structure of Sri Akula Sree Ramulu Homeopathic Hospital & Medical College, is mentioned below:
|College Name||Cat-A Convener Quota (Rs.)||Cat-B Management Quota (Upto) (Rs.)|
|ASR Homoeopathic Medical College, Prathipadu, Tadepalligudem, West Godavari Dist||22000||300000|
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097