5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year)
-15% AIQ (All India Quota)
AACCC will be doing Counselling for a minimum of 15% AIQ seats for Government, Government aided Central Universities, National Institutes, Private colleges and 100% seats for Deemed Universities.
-- 85% Government Quota
Counseling Process for Under Graduate Medical, Dental, and AYUSHState Quota and Private CollegeManagement Quota/ NRI Quota and Pvt. College Central Quota (AYUSH) seats.
WBMCC is responsible of undergraduate Medical and Dental Counselling in compliance with the orders of the Honourable Supreme Court of India. Counseling of 15% of seats in government colleges is done through All India Quota Counselling by Medical Counselling Committee, DGHS, New Delhi. Counseling of the remaining 85% seats in government colleges, state quota seats in private colleges, management quota seats & NRI quota seats is conducted by WBMCC, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal, Swasthya Bhawan.
- Counseling would be carried out in two rounds online and if vacant seats arise after the admission process of Round 2 then Manual Mop Up round ( centralized followed by college level) of seat allotment and admission to fill the vacancies arising due to any cause will be undertaken in pursuance to the order of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. Round 1 comprises of online registration of the eligible and qualified candidates via NEET-UG (after enrollment and successful payment of counseling fee online) with choice submission and choice locking. Round 2 counseling would allow fresh enrollment and fee payment (those who have not enrolled and paid fee in Round 1); fresh registration (for those who were not registered earlier) and fresh choice filling (for all registered eligible candidates who want to participate in Round 2). The allotted candidates in Round 1, who have submitted willingness as ‘Yes’ during online reporting at the time of admission in round 1, would be eligible for choice filling in Round 2 along with other non allotted registered eligible candidates who fill fresh choice in Round 2
- In case, given a fresh choice in Round 2 could not be allotted to a candidate who got allotted and admitted in Round 1, the earlier allotted seat would be retained. In case of candidates, who could not report for admission in the predefined reporting period, the candidate will be out from the process of counseling.
- In round 2 counseling the seats returned vacant from AIQ counseling will be added after necessary categorization and break up and an updated seat matrix will be prepared and published before commencement of the round 2. The seat conversion rule will be applicable for round 2. PC (Physically challenged) seats would be converted to respective category non PC seats in Round 2 if no eligible registered candidate is availablewho provides choice for such PC seats in Round After such conversion, allotment in such seats would be made in Round 2 in the respective category from the eligible registered candidate who has provided choice for such converted seats in Round 2.
- As per the eligibility of the candidate in terms of merit and applicable reservation criteria, choices available to the candidates comprising of a list of Institutions & courses thereon will be displayed. For the State Quota seats, All eligible candidates for State Quota seats are allowed to exercise choice for seats in State Quota with respect of caste (UR, EWS, SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B); Status (PH or Not PH), and percentile cut off obtained in NEET UG 2020 examination. for the management quota seats, candidates have to qualify in NEET UG 2020 and to appear as per the combined rank of NEET-UG 2020 (not the caste-specific or PH-specific rank). Nondomicile and non-NRI candidates are eligible to fill choices for management quota seats only. NRI candidates are eligible for NRI seats only. For AIQ seats in AYUSH private colleges, candidates put up choice as per caste where caste certificates issued in other states are also eligible to put up choice in such caste seats (if available in the matrix).
- Candidates must exercise choices as per his/her priority and must not give choiceswhere he/she is not interested to take admission if allotted, else the candidate will be out of the counseling process for nonreporting at the allotted seat.
- Those who are allotted seats in Round (s) must physically attend the allotted college along with original documents to their respective allotted institutes and verify and then get admitted and generate admission letters from the online web-based interface provided to the colleges else they will be out of counseling process.
- Publication of seat allotment result at the end of each round online resulting in the generation of provisional seat allotment letter. There would be a declaration printed in the provisional allotment letter which has to be signed by the allotted candidate and has to deposit to the respective allotted college in original at the time of admission process.
- If the upgraded candidate does not go for admission and online reporting at the upgraded college then the candidate will forfeit that (earlier allotted seat) seat and the candidate will be out of the counseling process for non-reporting.
- Candidates can Resign (withdraw/vacate) from counseling during the admission/reporting period of counseling or till the period mentioned by the appropriate authority in the counseling website. If any admitted candidate resigns from the allotted and admitted seat after the counseling process is over and for that reason, the said seat cannot be filled up and remains vacant, such candidate will have to pay the bond penalty to the admitted college thereof. Without paying the bond penalty amount to the concerned college the candidate cannot release his/her original documents. Such candidates shall also forfeit the fee paid earlier during the admission process in such concerned colleges.
- Candidates, who resign (withdraw/vacate), will not be considered for subsequent round/s of counseling/seat allotment.
Seat Allotment & Admission ReportingProcesses
- The seat allotment result would be published on the website www.wbmcc.nic.in along with downloadable/printable provisional allotment letter through the respective candidate's user interface. There is no provision of sending Individual allotment letters to the candidates by post by the counseling Authority.
- Candidates, who were allotted seats, would have to personally report to their respective Allotted Institute for the completion of admission formalities during the admission reporting period. In case of non-reporting by a candidate at the allotted Institute during the specified period of reporting, the allotted seat would be cancelled and the candidate would not be considered for allotment in the subsequent rounds of counseling. Non-reporting candidates would not be considered for further rounds and would be out of the counseling process.
- Further, allotted candidates are required to exercise options for participation in the subsequent rounds of the counseling. These candidates are also required to sign a declaration that in the event of allotment of a seat in the subsequent rounds, their earlier allotted seat would be automatically cancelled and the cancelled seat would be offered to the other candidate who might have sought that seat through his/her fresh submitted choices. In case candidates are not allotted any seat on Round 2 or later, their earlier allotted seat would be retained.
- In case the candidates have opted for no further up-gradation, they would retain earlier allotted seats and would not be able to fill fresh choices for seat allotment in the subsequent round/s of counseling.
- An admission letter, containing, seat allotment details of the institute, personal data, and willingness option exercised for up-gradation, will be issued to the candidates at the Allotted Institute after verification of documents and deposition of the fee otherwise allotted seat will be automatically cancelled.
- In the second round, seats will be allotted against the available vacancies and also the virtual vacancies generated during the allotment process due to fresh choice processing, cancellation of admission due to inadequate documentation, or seat conversion.
- Candidates' Eligibility: Candidates eligible for seat allotment after fresh choice filling in Round 2/ Mop Up would be from one of the following groups:-
Group—I: Registered candidates who did not get any seat allotment in the earlier round.
Group-II: Registered candidates who have secured seat under reserved quota (or, state quota on domicile ground) in earlier round and whose allotted Seat gets cancelled during the document verification on reporting for admission due to change of Category from reserved to Unreserved or PH status from Yes to No (or domicile status change from domicile to nondomicile due to nonproduction of appropriate domicile related document/s); and if they still remain eligible in the next round of seat allotment, with changed criteria.
Group—Ill: Candidates who have reported at allotted institute and submitted willingness for up-gradation as Yes and filled fresh choice in Round 2/Mop Up.
Group-IV: The earlier registered candidate who failed to fi11 choice in the earlier round but fills choice afresh in Round 2/Mop up
Group —V: Freshly registered and filled choice in Round 2/Mop Up.
Group-VI: Newly becoming eligible if any cut off is lowered by ATA or Govt of India
Who are not allowed in Round 2/Mop Up:
Group-I: Candidates whose seats got cancelled due to improper documentation and/or category changed from reserved to unreserved or PH to Non-PH and the candidate becomes ineligible with the changed criteria.
Group-II: Candidates who were not reported in their allotted seats.
Group —III: Candidates who have surrendered/resigned their seats after admission.
Group-IV: Candidates who selected no in the willingness to participate in Round 2/Mop Up during online reporting at the allotted institute.
Group-V: Candidate who even after selecting yes in willingness to participate in Round 2/Mop Up, but does not fill up fresh choice in Round 2/Mop Up.
Group-VI: Non-registered candidates or registered eligible candidate who does not fil1 fresh choice in Round 2/Mop Up
- In the Private management quota seats, there is no allotment rule based on PH and caste. If a candidate can produce adequate documents as mentioned in the website www.wbmcc.nic.in during admission in management quota seats in private colleges are unable to pay the requisite fees as described on the website of the concerned colleges or www.wbmcc.nic.in then the candidate will be out of the counseling and the seat will be forfeited and will be allotted in the subsequent round to remaining candidates who have submitted fresh choice for that seat as per merit.
Original Certificates and documents needed with the application form:
- Certificate of age (S. S. C. / H. S. certificate)
- Conduct certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied.
- Mark sheets of high school and higher secondary examination.
- Four duly attested passport size photographs and two stamp sized photograph.
- Caste certificate.
- Caste validity certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Certificate of prizes, scholarship, co-curricular activities, games & sports etc.
- Admission granted is provisional and is subject to cancellation if any short coming is found.
- The payment of all the fees
- Production of original certificates
For any Management seat admission, do contact college: