Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, is a Private College established in the year 1974. The College is affiliated to Punjab University, Chandigarh, located in Chandigarh with an annual intake of 80 seats.
AYUSH NEET Counselling or AYUSH Undergraduate counselling is conducted by AACCC (AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee). The entire process is conducted in an online mode for admission to 15 per cent of the seats at government-aided and government colleges in India. 100 per cent seats at National, Central and Private universities in India will be allocated through the AYUSH UG counselling 2021.
The courses that are offered through this counselling include BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medical and Surgery), BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery) and BSMS (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery). To participate in the counselling, candidates will have to qualify the NEET examination for 2021.
How to Apply for Counselling 2021:
- The AYUSH UG counselling application/ registration is done in an online mode.
- To complete the process, candidates first have to get registered with the official website of AACCC (AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee).
- With the submission for the registration form, candidates will have to log into the website using their NEET UG 2021 roll numbers and the new password (as entered during registration).
- After filling the application form, they will have to submit it by depositing a non-refundable application fee. Documents Required: Here is a list of documents that candidates must hold at the time of the counselling.
- At least eight passport-sized photographs of the applicant
- NEET 2021 Result
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- Class 12 Marksheet
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Birth Certificate or High School Certificate
- A Valid ID Proof
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter Eligibility Criteria : 1. Candidates of Chandigarh domicile only are eligible for admission in B.A.M.S Course through this counselling board. 2. Candidates must be of minimum 17 years and not more than 25 years as on December 31, 2021. 3. Students should have passed 10+2 with Science Biology with English (50% for General and 40% for SC/ST/OBC marks in aggregate are compulsory in Physics,Chemistry, Biology) 4. Applicant must be NEET qualified 5. Applicants should be an Indian.