Private | Est. 1954 | Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Dr. Abdul Haq Unani Medical College and Hospital, Kurnool, is a Private College established in the Year 1954, Affiliated to Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijaywada, located in Andhra Pradesh with the annual intake of 50 seats.The College is attached with a teaching Hospital viz: Dr.Abdul Haq Unani Hospital with 6o beds and other departments like OPD, IPD, Pathological laboratory, X-Ray and USC and other facilites. Modern operation theatre and maternity wing also provided in addition to the General In-aptients facilities. There is facility of casualty round the clock. All these facilities have been provided as per norms laid down by the CCIM, New Delhi for conduct of B.U.M.S. Degree course.
|College name||Established year||Type||Intake|
|Dr. Abdul Haq Unani Medical College and Hospital||1954||Private||50|
Dr. Abdul Haq Unani Medical College and Hospital
39/122 Park Road,Kurnool
518 001,Andhra Pradesh.
Mobile Number: 9440292465
E-mail id: [email protected]
Admission into BAMS, BHMS, BUMS & BNYS Courses in all the Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani and Naturopathy Medical Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTRUHS for the academic year under Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Ayurveda, Homoeopathy & Unani Colleges and Competent Authority Seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges under Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada.
The admission for Unani colleges in Private colleges is divided into two categories :
PROSPECTUS/REGULATIONS 2021-22- To know all the latest updates of Dr. NTRUHS - click here
|Unani colleges in Andhra Pradesh, the seat matrix for Govt seats and Private (management) seats are mentioned below:|
|Government Seat||Private (management) seat||NRI|
For more details please visit the website at – http://website.drntruhs.in/index.html
Reservation Policies for Government Seats:
Special Category Reservations under the categories of CAP, NCC, PWD is as follows:
Reservation For Women Candidates: 33 1/3% of seats are reserved for women candidates which are horizontal reservations.
5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year). Students will have 4 professional exams within a duration of 4.5 years and a compulsory rotating internship for 1 year. medical colleges in Karnataka states are regulated as per the rules and regulations of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science which is also known as RGUHS, Bangalore.
Qualifying Percentile and Cut-off Score:
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|UR/ EWS||45th Percentile||122|
|SC/ST/BC & PwD||35th Percentile||96|
|UR & PwD||40th Percentile||108|
Scanned Certificates/ Documents In Pdf Format To Be Uploaded While Filling Online Application Form:-
3. NEET Rank Card
4. SSC/ 10th Class Pass Certificate
5. Intermediate OR Equivalent Pass Certificate
6. Study Certificates from class 6th to 10th
7. Study Certificates of Intermediate /10+2
8. Transfer Certificate (TC)
9. Latest Integrated Community Certificate Obtained from MEE-SEVA with Barcode
10. Residence Certificate of Parent/Student issued by Tahsildar/MRO for a period of 10 years Residence in Andhra Pradesh, excluding the study period/Employment out side the state, specifically mentioning the years in the certificate.
11. Income Certificate/White Ration Card
12. Income and Asset Certificate valid for the year issued by MEE-SEVA for claiming economically weaker sections reservation (Candidates who are not covered under SC,ST & BC)
13. Aadhar Card
14.Certificate for person with Disability issued by MEE-SEVA for PH reservation
15. NCC Certificates - (all certificates scanned in one file in PDF format)
16. CAP Certificates - (all certificates in one file in PDF format)
For any Management seat admission, do contact college: 9440292465 or mail: [email protected]
The Fee structure of Dr. Abdul Haq Unani Medical College and Hospital, is mentioned below:
|College Name||Govt fee||Pvt. fee||NRI fee|
|Dr. Abdul Haq Unani Medical College and Hospital|
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097