KCET 2023 Schedule: Registration, Exams, and Counselling dates… Check Important Dates here!
KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) has officially announced the KCET 2023 through its Notification Released on 1st march 2023.
By Pavithra R • March 14, 2023
KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) has officially announced the KCET 2023 (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) through its Notification Released on 1st march 2023.
It is a state-level entrance test conducted by KEA in order to provide admission for eligible candidates to various UG Courses in Karnataka like Engineering, Architecture, Yoga and Naturopathy, Veterinary, Farm Sciences, B.Pharm, and other professional Courses.
Interested Candidates can fill out the Application Form online which is available on KEA (https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/) and register themself for KCET 2023. The Application Process involves a few steps like registration, filling application form, Payment of fees, uploading documents, and submission. The candidates should fill Correct details, if not the application would be rejected.
KCET 2023 New updates
- Information with regard to caste, income, and 371(j) will be verified through Web service based on the Caste / Caste Income Certificate RD Number and 371(j) RD number entered by the candidate in the online application form. Candidate has to enter the correct RD number carefully in the online application. In case, the RD detail does not match with the data, the schedule will be given in the month of June 2023 to appear for physical verification.
- SC, ST, and Cat-1 candidates should obtain an income certificate and enter the RD number of the income certificate carefully, to avail of the benefit of fee exemption.
- General Merit candidates if their annual income is below Rs.8.00 Lakhs, then obtain an income certificate from the concerned Tahasildar and enter the RD number of the income certificate carefully, to claim Supernumerary Quota (SNQ).
- Candidate name, father name, mother name, and date of birth will be obtained from the Karnataka SSLC board based on the SSLC register number through SATS. Therefore, candidates who have passed SSLC from Karnataka have to enter their correct SSLC register number in the online application form.
- The online application tracking system will be enabled; candidates can track the status of their online application.
- The Government has enhanced the annual income limit from `6.00 Lakhs to `8.0’ Lakhs per annum for claiming reservation benefits.
- The candidate and his / her father’s – mother’s who’s Gross Annual Income is below Rs.8.00 Lakhs are eligible to claim the benefit of reservation under 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B categories.
|To Fill KCET 2023 Application Form||Click Here|
|KCET 2022 Round 1 Cut-off PDF||Click Here|
|KCET 2022 Round 2 Cut-off PDF||Click Here|
KCET 2023 Important Dates
|KCET 2023 Release of Notification||01st March 2023|
|Commencement of KCET 2023 Application||02nd March 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||05th April 2023|
|Last Date to pay the Application fees||07th April 2023|
|KCET 2023 Admit Card||05th May 2023|
|KCET 2023 Examination Dates||20th May 2023 (Saturday)|
21st May 2023 (Sunday)
|KCET 2023 Examination Dates (Kannada Candidates)||22nd May 2023 (Monday)|
|KCET 2023 Release of Provisional Answer Key||25th May 2023|
|KCET 2023 Answer Key Challenge dates||25th May-27th May 2023|
KALOJI NARAYANA RAO UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES (KNRUHS) in its notification released on the 10th of April said that TSEAMCET and NEET UG 2023 are Mandatory for the students for admission in BSc Nursing.
By Pavithra R • Jun 12, 2023
NEET UG 2023 Answer key Updates: Students who appeared for the exam can check the answer key at the official website— neet.nta.nic.in.